Wednesday, November 12, 2008

02 Ten Interesting Words

I saw tagged at Facebook.com and I find it interesting. Tagged means to follow closely.

I saw Fittie at Urbandictionary.com and I find it interesting. Fittie means hot.

I saw Clique at Candymag.com and I find it interesting. Clique means a group or circle of people.

I saw Google at Google.com and I find it interesting. Google means search.

I saw Alumni at smcm.edu.ph and I find it interesting. Alumni means people who studied in a particular school.

I saw Pop at new.music.yahoo.com and I find it interesting. Pop means popular.

I saw Twilight at magic899.fm and I find it interesting. Twilight means a time of a day like sunset.

I saw OMG! at Yahoo.com and I find it interesting. OMG! means a shortcut for the expression, Oh My God!

I saw Entertainment at StephenieMeyer.com and I find it interesting. Entertainment means something that could ente4rtain you :]]

I saw cliparts at glittergraphics.com and I find it interesting. Cliparts means moving icons..


My first post for our computer class.
Be Safe.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment