Sunday, December 28, 2008

07 The A-Z of my 2008.

A : AJ Perez - Whoa. Third day of 2008, Angela (Life`co) Clarice (Co`24) Chariz (Bitch) and I saw AJ Perez. We find him very approachable. Since then, I got so addicted to him. But not until the Candy Fair 08! >.<

: Ateneo Blue Eagles - CHAMPION ! :D God knows how much happy I am then. Whooo. Chris Tiu! <33

: ABSENTsssssss - I ditched class alot this year. I don`t know. School life sucks, that`s the reason, I bet.

B : Boracay - Went there for the first time last April. Whoa! I wasn`t with my family then, so I think it could be better. I still love it anyway. :)

: Basketball - I became a big fan of this sport this year, I must say. From NBA to UAAP to my dad`s company`s game to our school`s intramurals to our barangay`s. Ohlala. Of course, my most favorite player is my DAD :] Next is Chris Tiu 0.o Oh, MARK SAN DIEGO (Idol) ! =))) (A. Santos (FEU before), Joseph Yeo, SIMON ATKINS :p, JV Casio, Mac Cardona, JERVY CRUZ!!! ....)

: Bataan - Spend the last week of SUMMER AT BATAAN. Whoa. Super Family Bonding! >:D< I love our pictures!

C : Concerts - And I prolly missed all of those! >.< I suck, and I know it. (Rihanna-CB, MCR, Neyo....)

: Candy Fair - One of the greatest happenings this year! Went there with my bestfriend :) Ohlala. Lotsa cuties, and saw DINO IMPERIAL.. and AJ Perez, kthanksbye :| HAHAHAHAHA. Oh, the bandanas. Patrick Albaaaaa and Don :)

D : Dengue (light) I got confined early this year, for the first time ever in my entire life! Until now, I don`t know what was the real deal then, because the tests says I was neative with dengue or any sickness but I got really low platelet count blah blah.

: DAVIDs - Archuleta and Cook. Nkaay, I was soo rooting for Cook then, since I thought everyone likes Archuleta. I never changed my mind though it came to the point when I got so hopeless because of the crowd`s and the judges` reactions.

E : Eraserheads - Oh. I made it into a single concert this year. :) The Eraserheads` reunion concert. It was a 30 minute blast. Nkaay, I wasn`t able to get there on time because of that damn parking. I`m still bitter about (sshhh-that-should-remain-a-secret) >.< Anyway, this marked our country`s music scene, so yeah.

F : Family Bonding - Whoa. We did a lot! :D I`ve always thought that being with my friends are cooler, but I was hell wrong. :) I love love love my family so much.

G : Goodbye - Lots of people bid their goodbyes this year such as Sir Lalu, Sir Mhong, Angela, Sir bart (I don`t know if I missed anyone, so I`ll just update this next time)

H : Hendrix - Whoa. Saw him at PNE`s show at the astrodome. He is freaaaking hot then! >:D

I : Independent - The song, duuuh MISS INDEPENDENT :))) It became my LSS during the first few weeks that it was released. I wonder when will I be independent? :)

J : Jump pictures - I`m loving the jump shots, REALLY. So yeah. :D

K : Katam-disease (Katamaran) - I was diagnosed with this disease. HAHAHAHAHA. I don`t know if you`re also suffering with this disease. Too bad mine`s already on stage 12947583028947539375. UGH. People, never ever think that you got this disease from me `coz it`s a big no-no! It`s just really in your DNA. =)))))))) Don`t cha worry, having this diseade doesn`t really suck. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

L : Lablayp - Nkaay. He totally rocked my year, he`s the highlight. Gaah, darn it. :x Loyal readers doesn`t need any explanation for this. :D

M : Metro Station - Shake, shake, shake, shake it! :) Thanks, Ate Izelle for introducing this band to me :) WHOA. Seventeen Forever and.. THE LOVE THAT LEFT YOU TO DIE :)

: Magic FM station - We, my servicemates and I, were tuned in to this station for every school day of our lives. :) So yeah. I`m always updated on music because of this station. :)

N : New Phone - N7210 SuperNova <33 I love it, though I love my phone forever more more more more more :)

O : Ojin - Cutest teacher I`ve ever had so far. He inspired me to go to school, even if my katam-disease is attacking me. :D

: ONLINE world - I love love love my online accounts <333

P : Political Matter - I don`t know why, but it seemed like I gave a damn about such issues this year. Whew.

: Patrick Alba - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nkaay, so he`s prolly my favorite Candy cutie this year. We got to talk after the fair and he asked me for a favor. Blah blah blah.

Q : Queen, Danah, Yanyan, Karla - Was able to bond with my 1st year friends again :)

R : Reunion with Goodness family - Whoa. We did it for Anj. <3 I love it so much! Being with them never failed to make me happy. :D

S : SERVICE - Yeah. My HS Junior section. I must be really thankful for being part of this section. Aww. :) I think this is the MOST AWARDED SECTION I`ve ever been included, in my entire school life. :) Go, sebidero`t serbidora!

T : TriNoma - Dude, my favorite mall EVERRRRR! :D I got the title of TriNoma girl, and I gave justice to it, so yeah. :D I wonder.. where`s TriNoma boy? :D

U : UST Exams - I passed it. But THEY`ve decided not to allow me to attend the interview because they won`t allow me to study there because it`s a way too far and it would be hard for me to go there during rainy season.

: UP Trip - Club field trip. So yeah. Such a nice day and liked the show so much.

V : VAMPIRES - Nkaay. The Cullens invaded the whole world this year. :) They`re the hottest family of vampires. EDWARD CULLEN was the hottest vampire everrrrrr <3

W : Wanted Sweetheart - I know I`m corny like that. Because of boredom, I tune in to this radio program just for fun! :D

X : xoxo - Gossip girl, babyyyy. :D Now I realized that Nate is hotter than Chuck. <3 =))))

Y : YOUUUUUUU - Souljah Boy, aye. Who didn`t danced this dance-craze anyway? :))))))

Z : Zzzzzzz - Sleep. I must admit that I missed a lot of this, this year. It`s because of the media factors, I bet. :)

2008 was a great year >:D<

Hope that 2009 will be a better year for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment