Thursday, January 1, 2009

08 Life is Never Ever Fair

HAPPY NEW YEAR! >:D<



My Christmas Break 2008 totally sucked. =( I know I`m bad, but not that bad for this year.

I don`t know what did I do, for those misfortunes to happen.



Days before Christmas, I had fever. I almost thought of having myself as a couch potato this Christmas. Thank God! :| Two days after Christmas, I had fever AGAIN. As in, we really had to cut our supposedly fun time at Tagaytay. fcuk the crasher =/ I had fever for like 3 days and was diagnosed to have measles. Putangako. I welcomed 2k9 with measles. =|||| Plus, I have ..... ! I suck. I am a loser. And oh, you know what`s the first big news I heard for this year? We`re gonna dump our SmartBro connection! >.< Darn it.

PATAYIN NIYO NA LANG AKO! =)))))))))))))

Then, who says he/she is UNLUCKY?

As in, unluckier than the poorest me :|

I really don`t know why did I start this blog with the word HAPPY. :|



Sana hindi na ako magising `pag natulog ako mamaya, seryoso.

No comments:

Post a Comment